PinXsters is a social media platform where vanilla and business owners as well as content creators such as: Social Media personalities from Twitter, Youtube, fitness trainers, models, content creators, public figures and content creators can make money by monetizing their profession. Fans can pay for content (photos and videos, live streams) via one off charges.
Cam Modeling (Coming soon)
Recipes & Cooking Tips
PinXsters is 100% free to sign upto and use (Paid promotion is available) All Users can create an account on PinXsters for free. PinXsters is available to users who are of the legal age of consent to be able to access our services in their locality. If you are not at least 18 or 21 years of age, you must NOT sign upto or use Pinxsters.
Click to Exit Site
PinXsters is a service where you can receive payment for the content you post by charging your followers, or 'fans,' who subscribe to your content, for a monthly subscription fee. You can also earn income by introducing new users to the platform. Content creators can upload photos and videos, receive tips, send pay to view messages and send mass direct messages to followers. Fans can also join or view content like paid posts or paid private messages without subscribing to a content creator. Nudity and adult content is allowed on PinXsters.
Content Creators receive 80% of the revenue generated on all sales (NO HIDDEN FEES), including subscriptions, paid messages and tips. The remaining 20% goes for high-risk payment processing, customer support and other services.
Creators can post anything they like as long as they follow PinXsters's Terms and Conditions. Nudity and adult content is allowed on PinXsters. You have three option to choose when you share content on your PinXsters feed:
Everyone - Content shared using this option will be visible for public, for free. The user must create an account to see your public posts.
Custom price - This option gives you the ability to sell content with a specific price. Content is locked for both free members and for subscribers.
PinXsters offers these options for creators to receive their earnings: Bank transfer. To receive your earnings you must provide correct Payment/Bank account information. Your bank account information should match with the information you provided during the application process. We support ACH and SEPA transfers. Creators receive their earnings in 5-7 days after making the withdrawal request.
NO! While you do need to describe your incomes on the relevant tax forms, you don’t need to specify that your income comes from PinXsters. You can identify yourself as a content creator when filing for self-employment taxes (if applicable).